- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only
Salsa Alternator Hardware Set for 2013+ Ti and all steel frames
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Lower mount kit for all Salsa's Alternator Racks (sold separately)
- Lightweight aluminum bolt - This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design…
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves.
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
- Diameter: 8mm - Overall Length: 345mm - After Bend: 270mm - 45 degree bend
- Fits Salsa Minimalist and Alternator Racks - 8mm x 370mm
Salsa's EXP Series Anything Cradle system is designed to create carrying capacity in front of your handlebars, while providing ample room for cables without fear of kinking them. This system is available as a complete "kit", or sold individually for custom set-ups. - Anything Cradle Straps are the…